This scrumptiously dense & moist gluten free coffee cake
Is as delicious as it is satiating. Although the taste is good enough to make you feel greedy for a second round, your belly–free of the gluten fog–is sharp enough to signal your brain that it’s had enough.
Seriously, I have an incredible sweet tooth and a hard time rationing baked goods. Both my husband and I have noticed that one modest slice is so satisfying you’ll leave it at that.
- Modify this recipe by adding your favorite nuts. Try walnuts, pistachios, almonds or pecans.
- For a less crumbly and more moist loaf, use almond flour instead of coconut.
- Use organic maple syrup to be sure it’s formaldehyde-free.
- If adding chocolate, try Vivani–one of the purest brands available.
- Cutting the chocolate bar with a knife will yield perfect crushed shards.