The best guacamole you’ll ever have will be homemade
Though this recipe doesn’t require a Molcajete, you won’t regret buying one. You’ll do just fine chopping everything up and simply pressing the garlic with a press to infuse the mixture with a stronger garlic aroma.
If you’re feeling a little lazy or pressed for time, you can toss all the chopping ingredients into a food processor. This will yield a smoother texture, and nearly no effort. Whatever your prep style may be, you’re bound to enjoy this guacamole recipe!
- Be sure to use soft, ripe avocados for the best flavor and texture.
- Stay away from avocados that feel too liquid inside. Those are past their time!
- Cut away any dark spots inside. If you find any, taste the meat to make sure it still has a good flavor. It should be nutty and delicious, without a hint of spoilage.
If by some miracle you have leftover guacamole
- Place an avocado pit in the center and squeeze some fresh lime juice over the top.
- Cover and refrigerate, but be sure to eat it up the next day.